ZiareLive.ro is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the ZiareLive.ro website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify ZiareLive.ro in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We have implemented the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance
with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf).
The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”)
is listed at the end of this policy.
Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that material or content residing on or accessible through our website or service infringes
a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated
Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at
or , use title: DMCA